Terms & Conditions
Use of this Website is free of charge only subject to these terms and conditions. Continued use of the Website will be deemed acceptance of these terms. Any change of terms will be deemed to be accepted by you if you continue to use the Website after their publication on this page of the website, number etc.
Glossary of terms
‘we/us/our’ means Creative Funding Solutions Limited trading as Creative, or Creative Hire Solutions, or Hire Company Finance, or Ambulance Trader.
‘Website’ means the Website www.ambulancetrader.co.uk;
‘you’/’your’ means the user of the online services.
‘user’ means any person viewing the website with a professional interest in the emergency response sector, and does not include ordinary members of the general public except where they are also professionally employed in the emergency response sector, or whose employer requires them to use the site to facilitate that work
‘use’ includes the viewing of the website in a browser installed on any device.
The Website has been set up to provide a free place online for vendors and buyers of ambulances to approach each other with a view to the sale or purchase of an ambulance or emergency response vehicle.
- Access to the Website is licensed to the user, only if they have a genuine trade interest in the emergency response services, by us, and unless we withdraw that license by our own act. Furthermore, access and other benefits may be limited according to the prevailing privileges of the user as defined and limited by us. We may withdraw or amend the services we provide at any time without notice. No liability is accepted for any break of service in the Website, whether permanent or temporary.
- In exchange for permission to use the Website for any of the services provided therein, you agree not to use, reproduce or print the contents of our databases, including any search therein, for any commercial purpose other than building your own fleet of vehicles. Neither will you use the contact details provided by advertisers for any purpose other than in connection with a genuine enquiry relating to the vehicle in question.
- We do not verify the accuracy of any information contained within the Website, and although we will make regular editorial checks and alterations, we cannot be held liable for any error, whether typographical or otherwise, or obsolete information or representations, even if such an error, addition or omission, is our fault.
- We offer information through the Website, and this will never constitute, nor should it be construed as, advice. You should always consult an expert before undertaking any course of action which may lead to loss or injury of any kind.
- The Website contains content submitted by dealers and other third parties. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or legality of such material, nor can we ascertain the true ownership rights. Any complaint about any such content should be made in writing to Mike Lowe, Director, Creative, Bramber House, 3 Amberley Court, Whitworth Road, County Oak Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 7XL
- Please do try to have any issues addressed in the first instance by the admin team whose email address is email@example.com
- We give no warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations, express or implied, as to:-
- Information contained on the Website or any other website;
- the content of the advertisements shown to you, including but not limited to ownership, quality, representation, or fitness for purpose of any such advertisements or vehicles;
- The relevance of the results of any search of our database.
- If you choose to purchase or hire a vehicle, goods and/or services advertised for sale by third parties on the Website, the contract will be between you and the third party advertiser and not with us.
- We assert all rights, including copyright, to the content of these web pages and the Website from time to time and all database rights are owned or controlled by us.
- Marks, names, and logos are our proprietary marks except where they are owned or licensed by third parties or their associated companies for the purposes of advertising on this Website. We confer no licence or right under any marks, names or logos at any time, except where we have first written to you with the express purpose of conferring such a right. Such communications will be at executive or director level, or be defeated in that purpose as having no validity or right of assignation.
- We are not liable for any failure caused by unforeseen circumstances or events beyond our control, except where it would be reasonable to expect us to have foreseen such events, and in addition reasonable to act to prevent them.
- Except for the purposes of assisting you in finding a supplier of emergency response vehicles or other medical equipment, you may not copy, reproduce, redistribute, download, republish, transmit, display, adapt, alter, create derivative works from or otherwise extract or re-utilise any of the contents of the Website. Do not cache any of the contents for access by another party or parties. Neither mirror nor frame any of the content of the Website without our express written permission.
- We cannot guarantee that the Website will be continuously available on-line, nor that any of the services provided therein will continue uninterrupted.
- Any virus or malicious program which may from time to time emerge from the code of the Website, or by the intervention of a Third Party, is not our responsibility and we recommend that you install and use a virus checking programme before continuing to use the Website.
- Any hyperlink to any other website does not constitute any endorsement of the content of such websites, nor does it imply that we know, recommend or approve of the owners of those websites.
- Any information supplied in the course of submitting a listing you certify to be truthful, accurate and complete. You must not attempt to register in the name of any individual other than yourself, and you will register in the course of your ordinary professional duties. Any fraudulent or deliberately misleading information invalidates any licence without further intervention by us, and you will have no permission to use this Website for any purpose whatsoever. If you adopt any offensive language, moniker or conduct your licence will be revoked, at our discretion.
- Comments if enabled may be moderated, and we reserve the right to refuse publication of any comment for any reason whatsoever, at our sole discretion. If any of these terms and conditions shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the enforceability of any of the remaining provisions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you may not use the Website.
Our registered address is AMELIA HOUSE CRESCENT ROAD WORTHING BN11 1QR
Reg. no 06910444.
VAT number: 974391582